THE ALLURING LOVE


Beautiful words stir my heart. I will recite a lovely poem about Jesus my king. My pen is pregnant with aura of infinite ways to lay down even the most infinitesimal expression of the love I have to my lover and king who died on the cross of Calvary. Yet my heart is deeply soaked in an atmosphere of inexpressible and fathomless love…

My lover,

The one who doesn’t love the way humans do. The one who was without blemish yet died for my sins once and for all, though I despised and rejected Him, He still joyfully endured pains and suffering for my sake.

Lord, you took the blow that should have been mine, the pain that I would have borne. And sometimes I wonder how I can ever pay back such love. You became the lens through which my eye could see and believe that love is the greatest of all. You loved me while I was yet a sinner that is why I can boldly say this day “by your stripes I am healed.” You Lord, being in the form of the Father, made yourself of no reputation and took upon you the form of a servant and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, you humbled yourself and became obedient unto death and even the death of the cross, what greater love can there be than this?

Your blood paints a picture of love on a priceless canvas for everyone to access. Your love I prefer to call a “verb” because it’s not just a mere profession but an action crystal clear for all to see. You didn’t express your love towards me over a colourful candle-lit dinner or a penthouse suite. Neither did you send me cards nor flowers from heaven. You did not even write me a poem on the cloud yet you became the most romantic love poem ever (am blushing Lord!). Love kept you hung on that old rugged cross and not the nails (thank you).

Writing this article with tears raining down my cheek, I still couldn’t fathom why someone would declare such love for another who gladly hammered nails through His hands and as if it wasn’t enough still hung Him on a tree. Nevertheless, you did joyfully give your all to set me free. Could there be any love compared to this? Even if I try to reciprocate such love, I will undoubtably fail but one thing I ask of you is “that you may accept this feeble heart trying to love you in the best way it can.”

Lord, this article is a result of the outburst of the love in my heart towards you. I know I am not worthy to write you a love note neither do I have words that could give me satisfaction expressing my heartfelt but who else can I pour my never-ending love on. This day I have chosen to put on love (for you are LOVE) which binds everything in perfect harmony. Your love is an emblem of what love truly entails, that is why you were given a name above every other name. No wonder the angels sing your praise ceaselessly.

The lilies of your love appear! From my heart I love you Lord, because you first loved me. My every need you meet, and my every thirst you quench! My heart I lay before you who gave your life for me. I give my entirety to love you my lover. If I am to write you a love song, the lyrics would be out of this world and even the angels would fail to comprehend the affection encapsulated in my heart that cannot be expressed in the language of either men or angels

Now to you reading this, don’t let rough experience(s) steal your great ruby, don’t give room for the adversary to tell you otherwise, Jesus is always in the equation of your life. The prefix “ex” can never be found in His name because He will never leave nor forsake you (He is the same yesterday, today and forever more). He never betrays with friendly kiss of deception. He is not like us. He received the betrayer’s kiss (our kiss) and embrace those cursed nails (our nails) yet He loves us. Jesus! is the sweet LOVER whose awesome presence carries an aura of a LOVE GARDEN which excels that Adam experienced in Eden.

There shouldn’t be any big deal in you reciprocating His love by doing His will. Harden not your heart when you hear His voice today. He is calling you to the embrace of His love.
Lord I join the host of heaven to say “I LOVE YOU.”



Ads go here

Comments

  1. Awesome
    This feeble heart trying to love you the way it can❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Archive

Contact Form

Send